Sunday, October 21, 2012

the adventure time of le spicy food

lately my style have changes a bit,must be 'Adventure time with finn and jake' fault..it is a series from cartoon network.ehem,i do like cartoon but i do not very enjoy anime,hwever my style still more to anime-ish,it something that i cant even change and i wonder why its happen.

ok,from that i would like to spam with other scraps of my ''adventure time' fanart..haha..bloggy is my other deviantart where i keep all my scrapy and junky.





spamming youuu with my 2 days crapppppuuuu~

and for the bonus one,my new chibi.it .been a while since my final exam :D
(oh yeah,my stupid comic is 60% in progress)


8 comments:

Syarafi[skyforce331] said...

cerita ni fi slalu tgk kt cartoon network kalau blk umah mesti ajak laa adik tengok...anjing yang tak berhenti2 berimaginasi :D

◕ Kawaii D Y S H A ◕ said...

superb, cant wait for your comec...yeahhhhh

BiskOt said...

why its hppen. i knw thts answer, because..u loveeee... korean..eh?? xDD.

*mcm pelik gak klo xminat anime.hm.hm wonderbarr ^O^*

nazha anua said...

ok, ni boleh consider sebagai komik:) komik 60% tu apa?komik baru?

✿ n.i.e.y.x.z.h.a ✿ ™ said...

Camane la bdak ni pandai sgt lukis.. #dah jeles dah ni >-<"

cci said...

suke citer ni dr mula kuar agi.. eheheh

Azzah said...

Pinjam tangan please.........

yanyan shzk :) said...

sis ~~ cantik gilaa lukisan sis! haha yeaa, mmg ada mcm style finn and jake tu.. sy pun suka tgok cerita tu. lawak sgt XD